Snuggle up with a gooey grilled vegetable sandwich or a bowl of mashed sweet potatoes.
1. Vegan Furikake Rice and Broccoli Bowls with Crispy Fried Miso Tofu
Forget your pumpkin spice! Miso 👏 is 👏 the 👏 coziest 👏 flavor! Broccolini, sweet rice, and crispy tofu make it even lovelier. Get the recipe here.
2. Layered Summer Ratatouille
Don’t let the name fool ya. Ratatouille is the perfect vegetarian casserole for chillier days. Slowly baked for a little under an hour, the eggplant, zucchini, tomato, and summer squash melt and marinade in the spices and tomato paste. Get the recipe here.
3. Burmese Style Vegan Coconut Curry
C-O-C-O-N-U-T C-U-R-R-Y! WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?! COZY!!! No, but seriously this is the perfect quick dish to throw together on a week night when you get home and you’re totally zapped from the cold. It’s got plenty of spices and veggies, and should only take about 20 minutes to prepare. Get the recipe here.
4. Radicchio and Roasted Delicata Squash Salad
Besides being a beautiful plate of veggies, this recipe is just about as ~autumnal~ as it gets with delicata squash, salty pepitas, and a lemon-maple dressing. Get the recipe here.
5. Vegetarian Chili with Pico de Gallo and Chimichurri
Chili is peak sweater weather food — but vegetarian chili will make you feel a little less stuffed than its meaty counterpart. With a smoky seasoning and a wine-based broth, this chili will be your go-to recipe for the rest of the season. Get the recipe here.
6. Spiralized Golden Beet Noodles with Mint, Pumpkin Seeds, and Ricotta
This is not your average zoodle recipe. With gorgeous golden beets, almond milk ricotta, and pumpkin seeds, this one looks just about as good as it sounds. Get the recipe here.
7. Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches with Havarti and Balsamic Drizzle
I’m sorry, don’t you melt just looking at that sandwich?! Gooey cheese, crunchy bread, salty pesto, and a balsamic vinegar glaze make these veggies 100 times tastier. Get the recipe here.
8. Tofu No-Chicken Noodle Soup with Lemon and Black Pepper
No matter how long you’ve been vegetarian, you probably still get chicken noodle soup cravings when you come down with the sniffles. This soup is totally meat-free but still has plenty of nourishing ingredients. It probably won’t taste the same as your grandmother’s recipe, but then again, no one can make it like she does. Get the recipe here.
9. Mushroom Cauliflower Rice Skillet
Cooked in vegetable broth and soy sauce instead of water, this cauliflower rice is so much more flavorful than what you’re probably used to. Get the recipe here.
10. Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Kale and Brown Butter
Just the process of making gnocchi is cozy. Folding the sweet potato pasta into a skillet of buttery kale definitely bumps the dish up a notch. Get the recipe here.
11. Healing Bowls with Turmeric Sweet Potatoes, Poached Eggs, and Lemon Dressing
With a mashed sweet potato base, this recipe is Thanksgiving in a bowl without the tryptophan. Get the recipe here.
12. Black Bean and Veggie Stuffed Poblanos
I vote for cheesy polenta, zucchini, and poblano peppers as the coziest combo ever. Everyone who agrees, say aye! Get the recipe here.
13. Summer Squash Fritters with Green Onion Raita
Crunch into these warm and crispy fritters dipped in a spiced yogurt while you sit on the couch watching rom coms. Get the recipe here.
14. Low-Carb Pumpkin, Feta and Cranberry Tart
Save this gorgeous sweet ‘n’ savory tart for a special occasion…like a Saturday when it’s too cold to go out. The leftovers will last up to a month in the freezer so don’t feel like you have to share it with anyone. Get the recipe here.
5. Vegan Pulled “Pork” Mushroom Sandwich
Mushrooms mixed with barbecue sauce are about to change your burger-eating life for good. Get the recipe here.
16. Chickpea Carrot and Top Stew With Quick Harissa
Smoky, veggie-heavy, filling, and beautiful. I have one thing to say: wow. Get the recipe here.